The nanophysic and material sciences are currently in the center of numerous researches in various domains as the biology, the chemistry or the physics. The manufacturing of new materials presenting electronic, magnetic, optical properties connected to the extreme miniaturization, presents an increasing development at an international level all over the world.
It is in this context of innovative technologies that Pierre et Marie Curie University in Paris, the University of Uppsala in Sweden, Antwerp University in Belgium and Roma III University together with laboratories, large scale facilities, institutions and private companies, join to suggest the excellent training at the master level in material and nano-physics - Nanomat Master.
- Proposing a two years master programme of 120 ECTS* in material and nano-physics in an international context open to any nationalities.
- Offering the possibility to join directly the second master year and graduate in one year (see admission second year)
- Following educations and make training courses in an English-speaking environment in France, Sweden, Belgium and Italy.
- Acquiring a double/triple diploma Pierre and Marie Curie university- Uppsala university - Antwerp university
- Proposing advanced practicals on research experiment
- Offering large choice of master thesis and good placement in phD.