You are here
Register for french language courses : deadline 5 September prospective student, current students
Agenda New term 2016-2017 prospective student, current students
Nanomat new term will start 12th of september, a presentation of the curriculum and practical details will be organized on tuesday 6th of September 2016 room 2232-407 (enter tower 22, 4th flroor corridor 22-32).
Draft timetable is available for consultation here.
Look at the general overview of Nanomat time table with compatibilties in the different options here
Registration deadline June 30th prospective student, current students, admission
Deadline for application to Nanomat is set to June 30th
You have to proceed first with the pre-registration :
if you have already registered at UPMC click here
if you never registered at UPMC click here
if you are an ERASMUS/exchange student no on-line registration required
Select SMNO Sciences des Matériaux et nanobjet as M2 parcours (Nanomat is included)
Send the "acte de candidature" signed to email@example.com
A PhD stipend is open in connection to the research center QUSCOPE. The stipend will focus on numerical modelling of the linear and nonlinear optical response of simple electronic systems such as graphene and other two-dimensional materials. Efficient numerical routines for computation of response functions based on perturbation theory will be developed.
See details here
Grant for Indian nationals financial support
Deadline for submission of application : 7 June 2015
This scholarship is designed for one to two years of studies in France at the Master’s degree level.
Benefits Student visa fee waiver (approx. 16500 INR) Monthly stipend of 615€ for up to 10 months (= 1 academic year, you can reapply for a second year) Medical insurance coverage(around 300 euros/year) Affordable student housing guaranteed Laptop allowance of 700€ New benefit: Tuition fees of up to 6100€
- be an Indian national and reside in India.
- be a student currently enrolled at an Indian Institution of higher learning or a young professional employed in a company for a maximum of 3 years at the time of application
- be 30 years old maximum
- the course must take place in France. If you have one semester or more of studies in another country, the scholarship will not be provided during that period.
- An exception will be made for Charpak scholarship holders who are currently completing their M1 in France. They may reapply for a second year of funding in order to complete their M2. There is no automatic renewal of the scholarship at the M2 level. Acceptance will be subject to academic performance at the M1 level and a new statement of purpose.
- Non-scholarship holders currently pursuing M1 in France are not eligible for the scholarship.
Mobility grant to Antwerp prospective student, current students
Grant from Region Ile de France financial support
Region Ile de France propose grants for master students to join Nanomat master programme at the first or the second master year. All nationalities are eligible but priorities are given to the geographical regions.
More information here.
Deadline February 28th 2014
ERASMUS MUNDUS grant for Algerians, Tunisians, Moroccans and Egyptians financial support
ERASMUS MUNDUS programme at UPMC propose grants for Algerians, Tunisians, Moroccans and Egyptians
Deadline for application 15 february 2014
Nanomat lectures start september 16th prospective student
Nanomat lectures will start on september 16th, place and time will be precised beginning of september.
UPMC is inviting two professors for the season 2012-2013 from antwerp University and Rome 3 university to offer the student an exeptionnal lecture in superconductors theory and experiments.