Grant for Indian nationals financial support
Deadline for submission of application : 7 June 2015
This scholarship is designed for one to two years of studies in France at the Master’s degree level.
Benefits Student visa fee waiver (approx. 16500 INR) Monthly stipend of 615€ for up to 10 months (= 1 academic year, you can reapply for a second year) Medical insurance coverage(around 300 euros/year) Affordable student housing guaranteed Laptop allowance of 700€ New benefit: Tuition fees of up to 6100€
- be an Indian national and reside in India.
- be a student currently enrolled at an Indian Institution of higher learning or a young professional employed in a company for a maximum of 3 years at the time of application
- be 30 years old maximum
- the course must take place in France. If you have one semester or more of studies in another country, the scholarship will not be provided during that period.
- An exception will be made for Charpak scholarship holders who are currently completing their M1 in France. They may reapply for a second year of funding in order to complete their M2. There is no automatic renewal of the scholarship at the M2 level. Acceptance will be subject to academic performance at the M1 level and a new statement of purpose.
- Non-scholarship holders currently pursuing M1 in France are not eligible for the scholarship.