Students from European universities can benefit from ERASMUS + mobility scheme to join Nanomat for one semester or up to twelve months.
- For all nationalities, you just need to be registered in European university
- Check if your insitution has signed an ERASMUS+ agreement with UPMC or with Uppsala
- If not, contact your international office to set an agreement with UPMC
- Select your lectures for the first master year or the second master year
- Contact your ERASMUS coordinator
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details about ERASMUS+ scheme at UPMC or email@example.com for ERASMUS+ mobility in Uppsala